Volunteers play an integral role in Kit Clark Senior Services' daily activities.
Volunteers are needed for the following activities:
- Nutritional Aid OR Kitchen Helper: Serve food and assist elders at one of Kit Clark's various nutrition sites throughout the greater Boston area. Assist with setup and cleanup. Distribute food to and interact with guests.
- Meals on Wheels: Ride along with Kit Clark drivers to help deliver daily meals to homebound seniors (groups welcome)
- Adult Day Health Aide: Assist program staff by paying extra attention to participants who need additional support.
- Medical Escort: Accompany an elder to his/her doctor's appointment and help resolve any problems that may occur with his/her transportation or appointment, and advocate for the elder's safety.
- Senior Center: Volunteer to play musical instruments, sing, engage in arts & crafts, sewing, cooking or quilting classes with seniors.
- Translator: Translate and advocate for older adults who speak Spanish, Vietnamese, Cape Verdean, Creole or Haitian Creole.
- Computer Aide: Assist in computer and internet instruction.
- Administrative Assistant: Perform clerical work for one of Kit Clark's programs.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call (617) 533-9161.