In collaboration with local universities and trade associations, Bay Cove has been able to provide several college and graduate-level educational opportunities. The agency is now able to underwrite the cost for staff members enrolling in courses that lead to various credentialed positions.
- Partial tuition reimbursement by Bay Cove towards an undergraduate degree at any accredited 2-year college, 4-year college or 4-year university
- Tuition remission by Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers towards an undergraduate degree at any Massachusetts state community college, state college or the University of Massachusetts
- Special RN Educational Program at any Massachusetts state community college, state college or the University of Massachusetts
- Graduate Certificate Program in Human Services Management at Suffolk University
- Graduate Certificate Program in Nonprofit Administration and Finance at Suffolk University
- Masters in Social Work Degree Program at Simmons College